Sonntag, 4. März 2012

how much i missed it !


After a long time me and my friends finally met again this weekend. :) We went to Düsseldorf and tried out a newly opened up bubble tea shop :D It was nice, they even had a monitor, in which kpop mv's and concert performances were shown...but totally SNSD biased, if you ask me. Still this was kinda new to me, haha. I think k-pop is going to be known more and more even here in Germany. 
Well, but the main thing we wanted to do was : Purikuraaas ! It's been such a long time since the last time...It was fun :D the next time i wanna do it alone with one person. I've never tried it before, but since you have more free space in pairs there are more 'posing possibilies'. ^_^


And now, back to study.... 2 exams are coming next week, mock examinations ! >_<

2 Kommentare:

  1. waaah♥ purikuraaaa!!!♥♥♥
    with one person huh? /RAWR

    haha SNSD would attract more guys probably.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, bubble tea!! I still haven't tried it yet ><"
    And you're so lucky to have purikura!!!! *o* The only ones I did was in Japan with my cousin! And yes, to do it with one person! It's really fun \o/

    AntwortenLöschen