Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

final countdown !



I still can't believe that right now we are spending our last week at school. After all it's been 13 years of school and now my school life is supposed to be over in 2 days?? I'm gonna miss it for sure... I'm actually not someone who cries in front of ppl, but somehow i get the feeling that it's going to happen on friday.
This week is really special, because we have those 'topic days' (?!) aka Mottotage, which are kinda like a tradition in german schools to dress up according to a theme. It's soo much fun and enjoyable ! But tomorrow it's gonna be the last of them :(


Today's theme : Mask ball



More coming soon~
(because my friends have to send me the pictures ;D)

2 Kommentare:

  1. HEYYYYYYYY I haven't checked this blog in so looooong, omg ><"
    As usual, your pics are beautiful ;A;

    AND WHOA GRADUATION?!
    What are you going to do after? Work? *_*
    Anyway, I'm a bit early, but congrats for graduating!! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. haha, it's not a big deal :) it's nice to hear from you ^^

      thank youuuuu <3 i'm planning to do a year of internship before applying for university :D i wanna study communications design

      Löschen