Dienstag, 28. August 2012

Too much freedom is NOT healthy

... that's what i've realized the past months. And that's exactly why, i haven't posted anything even though i had PLENTY OF TIME.... pretty sad, i know. During my school i always thought of so many things i wanted to do, but couldn't due to lack of time - and now, it's either i'm not motivated at all to do these things or because half of them just disappeared suddenly.

But of course i didn't waste my free time completely....


Even if it's been already (EXACTLY) 2 months ago since i passed the driving test, i still can feel the mixture of joy and pride inside of me. I'm really proud of myself that i finally got my driving license :)
In other news, i finally started to learn how to play guitar :D. My brother has been playing guitar since he was young, so i've always wanted him to teach me a bit as well. As you can see it's an old guitar, which he doesn't use anymore and now i'm the new owner :) So far, i've only learned the chords of Jung Yongwha's Banmal song, haha. The song itself contains commonly used basic chords, so i think it's a great way to build on that to play other pieces in the future.

Here's the digital version of the song...


Btw, i will try my best to catch up with some photos i've taken lately in the following weeks, be patient ! :3

2 Kommentare:

  1. CONGRATS FOR YOUR DRIVING LICENCE!!!! :D
    And good luck with the guitar! I once tried to learn it but it was too painful for my poor pianist fingers xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aww thanks indy <3
      haha yes, as a pianist myself i know what you mean xD it felt kinda odd at the beginning, but you'll get used to it after a while :)

      Löschen