Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

The beginning of a long journey...

... or not.
btw, the camera is not mine :P

I've been creating new blogs again and again and none of them last more than like 5 months. (i guess LJ doesn't count ...) This time I wanna change that as there's a certain reason, why i wanna give it another try, but different from the past times :

Getting motivated to be productive again !! :D

productive of what??

Lately, i've been thinking about what i wanna do in the future. I've come to the conclusion that i wanna do something related to art & design afterall, so probably I will go to college after graduation ^^ (there's still a year left). Drawing (esp. Mangas) has been my passion since i was a child ... but in the last years i haven't improved at all, because of the lack of time and i admit, if i had the time i was busy with doing other things, which makes me really sad ._. It feels like the last years were a waste !
Photography became another thing, which i enjoy in my free time :) i'm not very skilled yet, as we got our reflex camera 'just' a year ago ^^; but i'm determined to reach a level, which i will be proud of ;D the same goes with drawing .. that's why i wanna use this opportunity to change that !
I have to start collecting my artworks to make a portfolio,which is required to applying for college in this area.

SO IN SHORT : I will try my best to upload artworks, scetches & photos as much as possible without writing too much texts :P

btw, what do you think about my header? the photos i used are all from me :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Deine Fotos sind total schön! Wow ich bin baff. :D
    Ich hab vor nem Jahr auch noch gezeichnet. Aber meine Freunde waren im Vergleich zu mir einfach vieeel zu gut! xD Da war die Motivation iwann flöten.

    Danke. :> Aber ich bin gar nicht so groß. Wirkt vllt nur so.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oooh danke für das tolle Kompliment >//< aber die meiste Arbeit macht Photoshop xD muss mich viel mehr mit der Kamera beschäftigen um dazu zu lernen ... ich glaube du hast da mehr Ahnung von ;D

    Oh wirklich?? Ich würde mir gerne Zeichnungen von dir anschauen :) bist du bei deviantart oder so? Ich kenne das... habe aber nun das Gefühl das all die Jahre umsonst waren wenn ich jetzt nicht endlich wieder was vernünftiges zeichne xD vorallem jetzt wo ich mich endgültig dafür entschieden habe was mit Design zu studieren später :D

    AntwortenLöschen